DONT's in Laboratory
1. NO Instructor, No Class
2. School ID must be worn inside the laboratory. NO ID, NO ENTRY
- For students whose IDs where confiscated, they must present the violation/offense slips from the CSU/SAO.
- For students with lost IDs, they must present ID reissuance slips from the SAO.
- For students who borrowed items from other departments, they must present the borrower's slips from the said departments.
4. Report any broken plugs or exposed electrical wires to your lecturer/laboratory technician immediately.
5. Proper Decorum must be maintained inside the laboratory. Students must observe the proper dress code (i.e. no caps, no earrings. etc)
6. Eating, dringking, chewing of bubble gums and the like are not allowed.
7. Students under the influence of liquor are not allowed to enter the laboratory.
8. Flash drive/s, netbooks and other music gadgets inside the laboratories.
9. Students are not allowed to charge their gadgets inside the laboratories.
10.Viewing of websites that are not part of the curriculum is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.